Floor Remodeling Services
Stein Construction LLC is a company that thrives on exceeding customer satisfaction to the highest degree.
We have a team of highly professional installers that are experts in all aspects of flooring installation. We have the capacity to fulfill our clients investment and satisfaction floor installation project.
We specialize on installations of Laminate, LVP, Vinyl, Hardwood, Engineered Hardwood and Tile. From Templating to selection to installation we have the experienced
personnel to fulfill all your installation tasks and needs.
We use only the highest of quality products. Contact us to get the floor of your dreams, our experts our standing by.
We consult and communicate with our clients on all phases of the project to ensure that we address any of our clients questions concerns.
Rest assure that you are in good hands with Stein Construction LLC every step of the way. Contact Stein Construction LLC today for a free proposal and consultation.
Things to consider before install
Your flooring choice should depend on your lifestyle, sense of style, and budget. Flooring that might look great may not function well for your family, your home, or your business.
Think about what kinds of things your floor will have to withstand over the years (kid and pet messes, heavy traffic, etc.) and choose your flooring accordingly. Our Experts will help you find what suits your needs.
While durability is an important aspect of choosing flooring, your sense of style also deserves input. Choose a flooring option that complements the rest of your home or offices design.
Pick a flooring option that fits your lifestyle. Is it important for you to have flooring that is water- and stain-resistant, and easy to clean?
4 Types of flooring to consider
- Carpet is relatively inexpensive for the material and installation.
- Very comfortable underfoot.
- Easy to install and replace if needed.
- Hundreds of fashion options to meet every style and décor.
- Carpet is warmer, softer and quieter.
- Very durable, if properly installed it will outperform and outlast other floor covering.
- Resists stains, odors, and dirt.
- Can be cleaned up with a damp mop or sponge.
- Keeping your grout dirt free requires regular cleaning.
- Low-maintenance material.
- Environmentally friendly, manufactured using natural materials.
- Does not retain odors, allergens, or bacteria.
- Unlimited number of colors, sizes, styles, shapes and textures.
- Fire resistant.
- Water resistant.
- By far one of America’s most popular floors.
- Very versatile.
- Can add warmth and character to any room.
- Rich, inviting and beautiful.
- Add value to your home at resale time.
- Manufactures have worked hard to make hardwoods more diverse and delightful than ever.
- Luxury Vinyl Planks are a durable, affordable and attractive.
- Alternative to Hardwoods or tile.
- Patterns can be created for a modern or traditional look.
- A more quiet underfoot than most hard surfaces.
- Extremely easy to maintain.
- Available in wide variety of styles, colors and sizes.